And they are super easy to make too! Here's my tutorial on how to make them:
You will need:
8" piece of 1.25" wide webbing (or recycle a canvas/fabric belt)
1.25" metal keyfob and ring (available from here)
8" x 2" piece of fabric (or use 1" wide ribbon)
1. Press the long sides of the strip of fabric under (to wrong side) until you are happy with the finished width (a 2" wide strip will need pressed under 0.5" at each side). If using ribbon, no need to press under sides.
2. Place the strip of fabric right sides up on top of the webbing.
3. Stitch down both sides of the strip of fabric, close to the folded edges. If you like, stitch a few more lines down through the centre of the fabric.
5. Bring the short ends together (with fabric facing out) and stitch across the top, through all layers. Place a little amount of glue along the top raw edges.
6. Place the key fob over the glued end of the webbing. You will want to cover the metal fob with fabric before hitting it closed with a hammer.
7. Finish clamping the fob with jewelry pliers, taking care not to mark the metal.
8. Finally, pop on the ring, and make lots more!