Friday 4 March 2011

Completed projects



I love to share in the euphoric feeling of a completed project! 
Here are some pics from ladies in my recent classes who have managed to get their UFOs (unfinished objects) turned into FOs (finished objects)!


Maureens' floor cushion
 
Marion's Quillow!
Ruth's pair of floor cushions.

Ruth's first quillow.

Ruth's 2nd quillow!
Well done girls for sticking at it!  Enjoy your magnificent creations!

The weekend/project bag class finished last night.  Here are two of the gorgeous bags!

Maureen's denim wonder, with a gorgeous Indian Sari for the lining.

Sarah's stunning bag in purple & gold!


Just the hotel to book now for that relaxing weekend away!  Enjoy! xo

1 comment:

  1. Wow - everybody's been working so hard - what great creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo