Friday 18 March 2011

Join in the Mug Rug Madness!

If you are as passionate as me about these cute wee mats that are taking over the world (ok I'm exaggerating!) then next week is for you!


Erin from Two More Seconds is hosting this official madness!

Starting Monday, there will be 10 days of creative ideas & tutorials about mug rugs. 

To get you even more inspired, you are invited to join the Mug Rug Madness Flickr Group, to share any mug rugs you've already made or pics of the ones you'll make next week.

Be warned, these things are addictive!  AND there will be giveaways too!

See you over on Flickr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo