Friday 11 March 2011

Lily's Quilts 'Quilt Along'

I've taken the brave step of joining a Flickr Group Quilt Along.


Lynne, from Lily's Quilts, will take us through this fab dresden plate block, step by step. 



(For really adventurous types, they can make lots of blocks and build up to a full size quilt.)

This is week one, where we choose our fabrics. 


As always I'm trying to recycle some fabrics I've acquired (the top one is one of my blouse's!) together with leftover fabrics from other projects.

I'll keep you posted with the QAL progress. 

1 comment:

  1. Saw this on Lily's Quilts yesterday. It looks fab - looking forward to following your progress. Your fabrics will work up beautifully to this QAL. Hope you enjoy your foray into the world of quilt alongs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo