Friday 22 April 2011

Classes Roundup!

Well all my classes are finished now for the Easter Holidays.  I hope you enjoy looking at the creations of some very talented ladies.

Gorgeous doorstops!

Not yet filled with peas!

More cute baskets & a floor cushion in the foreground!  Look closely at the yellow basket - there's a gorgeous matching coaster snuggled inside!  What a lovely Easter gift.

Yes, that is a Christmas basket in April!  You can't see it in this photo but there's a Christmas coaster in the basket too! Getting gifts organised early!!

Isn't this coaster modern & chic!  It will become a set of 4.

The Oasis Community Group





Well done ladies!  You've done me proud!

I wish you a very happy (& creative!) Easter break.  Enjoy your creations and I look forward to seeing you all again after Easter.

2 comments:

  1. All busy bees - lovely to see what your other prodigies have been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't they do well? I have a softspot for door stops like that - it ws an Oh!Fransson tutorial that introduced me to quilting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo