Monday 25 November 2013

Keep Calm and Drink Tea!!

I'm pleased to say I've got all my secret sewing projects completed.

chenille baby blanket 005

2 of the projects will be revealed soon, I promise!

To more pressing matters, a birthday present for a 'fruit tea loving 12 year old' was required for tomorrow!

Beth's mug rug 007

I know this particular young lady also loves the colour purple (a girl after my own heart!).  You can imagine the bother I had trying to wrap this one up!

Beth's Mugrug

I also managed to make a start on my Christmas present making by cutting out pjs for my 3 girls!

Fabric for PJs!
3 guesses who the camo is for!!!
And if anyone living in N.I. is stuck for a present idea, how about one of these?

voucher pic

Vouchers in different values are available.  To purchase a gift voucher, just drop me an email justjudedesigns@hotmail.co.uk.

Jxo

16 comments:

  1. Gift vouchers are a great idea! And it looks like you are having fun in the sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous presents. Nosy how the first one is done and the tea-party is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your purple mug rug is AWESOME. Love the porthole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great present for a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great makes and brilliant idea with the vouchers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing the secret sewing. Nice pressies for your girls. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I just keep calm and drink? ;o) Great job missus, and fab idea with the vouchers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the purple porthole. And the gift certificates are inspired. Hope your classes continue to grow. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin' the pj fabrics and your chenilling ( how do you spell that?)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the purple ensemble is brilliant, she is a very lucky 12 year old.
    pjs looking good too

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm totally behind on everything! Lovely makes as always! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your girls will look so cute in their PJs on Christmas morning - lovely gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This girl will be happy! Lovely fabric for the PJ's

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gift vouchers are a great idea. I was hoping to do some PJ bottoms for my two as well, but not sure I will get time now :-(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, love those gift vouchers! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo