Monday 16 December 2013

Long Johns!

This morning I got all my Christmas presents wrapped and stuffed under the tree!

Including these:

pjs 007

These are pyjama bottoms for my 3 girls (as requested by them). 

Now you would be forgiven for thinking that I had in fact 2 girls and a boy!

PJs

Well, my middle daughter is a complete tomboy, so no prizes for guessing which pjs are for her (she chose the fabric).  A friend recently gave me some buttons and I knew straight away where I would use the camo ones!!

PJs

My youngest loves dogs and animals in general so I couldn't resist getting her this fabric!

And my lovely Shannon had 'claimed' this Christmas fabric back in October when it arrived for my classes!!

PJs

It was great being able to use the same size pattern for all 3 girls, and they are so satisfyingly quick and easy to make.

If you are local, and fancy giving them a go for yourself, I still have a few places left on the PJs workshop next month.

PJ Bottoms -  Saturday Workshop, 11th January, 10am - 4pm

Jxo

12 comments:

  1. Those are so cute, did you make yourself a pair too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are wonderful. Love how you chose fabric to match your girls' likes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a PJ bottom pattern. Is this your own? Is it in your shop? I'm off to look... I can't find one that doesn't include elastic/gatherings when really I just want a straight up drawstring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fitting for each of your beautiful daughters and cosy pressies for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls have the best mum. You made perfect matches for each of them. And you are organised!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are all lovely, I am sure your girls will love them

    ReplyDelete
  7. They will all look cute on Christmas morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous PJs ....look like a lot of fun! I am sure they will be well received. Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! I have a boy but I am sure the girl would claim the camouflage for herself :D I would love to know how to make them! Much better than the bought one

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, you spoiled my game of name the owner by telling us who was getting each pair! Looking fab though, and fair to say they won't be mixing them up ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fabulous Jude, they are going to love them

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where's Mums pair? They are gorgeous. Love the Christmas ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo