Wednesday 18 December 2013

Twins!

Well ...... almost!

Shannon's cushions 001

Daughter no.1 asked for some new bedroom cushions for her birthday back in October. Unfortunately I didn't have time to make them then.

So they went onto her Christmas list.

Shannon's cushions 001 (2)

These are 18" cushions, and I used some leftover Amy Butler jelly roll strips from her 18th birthday quilt, teamed with brushed cotton in this blue/grey denim.

Shannon's cushions 003

I've a 24" floor cushion also in the pipeline for her .  Hopefully that will tick the 'I need more cushions' box!

Shannon's Cushions

Jxo

16 comments:

  1. Wow! They are beautiful and what 18yr old could resist them? Definitely a hit I would say. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are lovely, and delayed gratification is good for the soul as they say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cushions. I love the quilting on them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still love how funky Soul Blossoms is. These are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!! Lucky girl having such a clever mummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love them, and so will she.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool design. They'll be a total hit on Christmas morn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these, the colours, the pattern. The dark background works so well with the bright prints.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely vibrant colours. Good one, J

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pillows. the combination of denim and Soul Blossom is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love the pattern and fabrics you used here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo