Tuesday 4 March 2014

Great News!

I released my new programme of classes today!!

Retro Butterflies in Lily Ashbury (High Street)

Lots of weekly projects and Saturday workshops to choose from in this spring/summer term.

Foundation Pieced Schoolhouse Cushion Class Sample

Something new this summer is a Beginner's Saturday course for kids aged 9+.  I'm delighted to hear of a growing number of children wanting to learn how to use a sewing machine.  Sewing was one of my favourite subjects at high school - let's hope our educational curriculum writers see sense and re-introduce it back into schools!


So if you fancy a summer of creative sewing, check out the full programme here and then drop me an email justjudedesigns@hotmail.co.uk to register your place.  Places are limited and some classes book up quickly, so don't take too long to decide!

I'll leave you with a picture of my tea!

Pancake Day! Mar14
Banana, crunchy peanut butter, honey & strawberries! YUM!
Yes it was pancake day today here, and in true family tradition, I MADE MY OWN!  How's about that for a non-domestic goddess!! 

Jude xo

11 comments:

  1. Love the butterfly quilt. These classes are bound to fill quickly. And you made awesome looking pancakes! Puts my lemon and sugar ine to shame,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the butterfly quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judith! I love this quilt and House pillow! We were lucky to have those crafty lessons at school - I hope many Children are able to join you. x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  4. the house pillow really caught my eye but you are over the water from me here in Leeds. Sio good to read that the youngsters are wanting to learn how to stitch. Your pancakes look mouth watering, afraid mine were just with lemon juice and sugar

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved sewing classes at school too - hand sewing at primary and machine sweing at high school. Bring them back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I lived in Belfast! These look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wee classes :o) I had an 8 week sewing rotation at school taught by an old hag that I hated. I did not excel ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects, love your house especially!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the quilt. I knew there was a special way to eat pancakes. I did not even get one but what was I expecting with 5 children in the house?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pancakes look delicious and are making me feel really hungry right now! I love the quilt, and trust me if I lived in Northern Ireland I'd be doing most of your classes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo