Tuesday 11 March 2014

Open Sesame!

It was so lovely sewing in my room today looking out at a crystal blue sky and the sun streaming through the window. 

I've been working on some doorstops for my upcoming class.

Owl House Doorstop class sample

Couldn't resist a bit of sketch applique!! You know me!

These birdhouse style doorstops will have the option of zipper or Velcro closures!

Owl House Doorstop class sample

Birdhouse Doorstop class sample

And then I couldn't resist doing a 'Quilt as you go' take on one of Elizabeth Hartman's retired patterns.

QAYG Doorstop class sample

This is one super easy doorstop - even the zippered base is a breeze!

QAYG Doorstop class sample
 
There are still a few spaces left!  So if you want a great gift idea, or just need something stylish to keep that stubborn door open, sign up today!

Jude xo

Doorstops (3 weeks): Thursday 3/4 - 17/4, 7pm-9.30pm

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo