Saturday 1 March 2014

Sneeze and you miss it!

I know February is a shorter month, but does anyone else feel like they just sneezed and missed it!

Too quick!

Here is my roundup for Fast Feb!

Feb14 Roundup (2)

Next week I release my new programme of classes, so I'll have lots more to show you and talk about!

I'm not actually here today (yes I know some of you think I'm not 'here' most days!).  What I mean is I'm visiting some of the nuttiest, coolest, talented quilters I've had the privilege of knowing the past 3 years!

Bloggers Shindig May'13 031
Some Brit Bee-ers!
Hopefully as you read this I'm stuffing my face, laughing and sewing for 12 hours straight!  Bliss!

Linking up with Lily's Quilts Fresh Sewing Day.

Have a great weekend.

Jude xo

11 comments:

  1. I love the sewing storage basket! Brill! Have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your sewing day Judith.....looks like it has been a busy month for you! Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you don't sew for 12hrs straight anyway!!! Can't wait for the new programme to be released. Enjoy your time away, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The IG pictures tell me that you had just the weekend you were hoping for

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep! We managed all of that stuffing of faces, laughing and sewing and some! It was epic! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always a joy to see your roundups, and lovely Pippie block. Cheers :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful month! Look at those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, was lovely to see you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guessing you had great fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have a lovely time! Looking forward to seeing the class schedule... Would love to fit one or two in over the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo