Sunday 23 March 2014

Spring Sunshine!

It was a cold but lovely sunny day here today!

I went out to my washing line to photograph a quilt top (can't show you yet, sorry!) and got a bit snap happy!

Spring Sunshine Mar14
Spring Sunshine Mar14
Spring Sunshine Mar14
Spring Sunshine Mar14
Spring Sunshine Mar14

Oh how I love the sunshine! (Except when it shows up my dirty windows!!)

The little bit of sewing I can show you is pencil 1 of 2 for my youngest! She put in another order (or 2), chose her fabrics, and obedient mummy got to work!

Bethany's pencil case

An old necklace pendant came in handy for the zipper pull!

I hope you've had a lovely weekend and got to enjoy some spring sunshine!

Jude xo

10 comments:

  1. Jealous, we keep madly swinging between sun one minute, rain and hail the next, it's making me dizzy! Good to see your daughter's keeping you out of trouble too ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. spring has sprung but this morning a heavy frost, that is a very tall daffodil you have and love the statue. Your daughter`s friends will be putting in orders for the pencil case vey nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. we actually had some snow early yesterday morning (Sunday). The gardens are beginning to have that lovely spring bloom, good to see some colour. Your pencil cases are lovely, your daughter will have lots of admirer's in school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. isnt it wonderful to see the sun .. and the wonderful colours x I dont mind it being cold .. its the wet that gets into my bone sx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely flowers, spring is happening at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous day here too, yesterday & so far, today.
    I save up bits and bobs of jewellery to but keep forgetting to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty garden, just ignore the windows - I do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the yellow in your photos. Belfast is looking fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sunshine vibe coming through!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo