Tuesday 7 October 2014

New Patterns!

I got the last batch of zippy pouches finished today for my sister's shop!

Make up pouches

Pouches for sale

Pouches for sale

There is also a pile of kindle and ipad cases and peg bags in various stages of completion dotted around my sewing room!  Order among the chaos, promise!

And I'm finally able to list the following patterns in my Etsy Shop!

Lunchbags (2 designs): Beginner

Lunch Bag Class samples

Pinwheels & Prairies Quilt (2 sizes): Advanced Beginner

Pinwheel Prairies baby quilt - class sample

Hexie Quilts (2 designs): Beginner & Advanced Beginner

Hexie Stars Quilt class sample

Thank you for your patience in waiting for these to become available!  I hope you enjoy making them!

Jude xo

7 comments:

  1. you're on fire for sure :) Wonderful patterns and pouches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the pouches sell out like they have previous years. And the patterns look great. Love the Pinwheels and Prairies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is no stopping you with all you are doing for the shop lovely selection here. I have fallen hook line and sinker for the pinwheels and prairie points quilt think I will have to order that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bags, and your quilts!
    I have recently seen some iron on PVC waterproofing- have you met this stuff? I just thought about it looking at your pouches, and wondered if it might be useful to you?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bags. The bunting design is my favourite. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think those pouches are going to fly off the shelves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo