Thursday 30 October 2014

Playing with Rainbows!

A long while ago I took part in the Fluffy Sheep Rainbow Charm Swap, and received a yummy pack of rainbow coloured charm squares.

Today I finally got around to playing with them.

Rainbow charms quilt

Here they are up on my design board!  Isn't that just rainbow-licious!

Rainbow charms quilt

I may not be in a hurry to sew this 'thank-you' quilt together because they are brightening up my sewing room no end!  It's like having a real rainbow right there in the room!  I love it!

And I forgot to tell you about 2 new patterns up in my Etsy shop now:

Hot Water Bottle covers:

Hot Water Bottle Covers


and Tissue Box covers:


QAYG Tissue box cover

Perfect gifts for Christmas!

Jude xo


5 comments:

  1. Hi Judith! I love your RAINBOW! It looks beautiful and full of sunshine! Happy to see the bird on your wall! Great NEW patterns! I can't believe that we should already think Christmas - presents should be already in good Progress... Have a gret day! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous rainbow, having just used half of mine from the swap I'm sort of regretting not joining in this round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally loving that rainbow quilt!!! I'm excited now cos I've signed up to the current swap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fabulous! I used my charms in my hipbee quilt. Love the hot water bottle covers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo