Tuesday 28 April 2015

In Print!

If you get a copy of Sewing World Magazine (May issue) you might see me in there!

Sewing World May'15

My doorstop pattern is featured!

Doorstop 005

And in shop news, I only have 1 Quattro layer cake left at the bargain price of £20 (+p&p). See the full collection here.


My 2 lovely visitors (aka Lincoln Ladies on Tour!) went home today! It was so much fun having them to stay.  Thank you my friends for the sweet gifts too!

Lincoln Ladies presents Apr15

Jude xo

7 comments:

  1. so glad you were a stop on the tour! love the quattro. what do you fill the doorstops with thats heavy enough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, your doorstop looks wonderful in print and national recognition is exactly what your stunning creations deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done . I bought that mag several times until I decided sewing clothes wasn't for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Judith, I'm so happy for you! This doorstop is so beautiful! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet birdie! Well done! Still coveting that Quattro layer cake...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo