Saturday 20 June 2015

Bee Blessed Blessings!

Today Sarah and I handed over the reigns of Bee Blessed to this wonderful group of ladies!

Last day at Bee Blessed

Thank you ladies for a lovely vintage tea party today & the gorgeous flowers!

Last day at Bee Blessed

The past 4 years have been a blessing not only to those who have received our quilts, but also to me personally as I have sewed, laughed (and eaten loads!) with you all.

Last day at Bee Blessed

Sarah and I are thrilled that the spirit of Bee Blessed will continue in September, and we hope to soon bring you more news about the next chapter of this charity quilting bee!

Stay tuned!

Jude xo

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful! So glad to hear that others are taking on the work you've started, I can't believe you will be twiddling your thumbs though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to end things - although I can't believe you both won't be involved some how!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to know that BB is carrying on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice send-off and very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo