Monday 1 June 2015

British Summer Time????

It's been over a week since I last blogged!!  Apologies!

This week (make that 'month') has been busy, and then I was away over the weekend with friends.

Annalong Mill
My sewing machine also spent a week away, in the 'fix-it' shop, which has slowed me down on some deadlines.

But now that Mr Pfaff is back home, sewing is continuing apace! There's quite a bit of May's sewing I can't show you yet, but here's some I can!

May15 Roundup

I'm dreadfully behind on my Farm Girl Vintage blocks, but I did manage to get my Siblings Together quilt finished and posted off!

May was also special because I got to meet up with some of my Brit Bee mates, and bring my Uni-girl home!!

Another whirlwind month (to go with the whirlwinds outside!!)

Linking up with Lily's Quilts Fresh Sewing Day!

Jude xo

6 comments:

  1. So glad you've had a weekend away and had all the babies back in the nest for a while! Lots of lovely makes here and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you've had a weekend away and had all the babies back in the nest for a while! Lots of lovely makes here and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't visited that mill since I was 11! Have to say it looks prettier in your pic than it did in a bleak, foggy downpour. Glad you got time away. Pretty makes too and I'm sure you'll get caught up on your Farm Girl Vintage blocks in no time when you have a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your weekend away was in a very pretty place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost feel like sewing whirly gigs, the whirly wind is that bad, British summer time indeed, pah.
    Like yourself, my machine needs serviced, unlike you I haven't had it done. I do love your little purses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suggest good information in this message, click here.
    doreenbaran.com"
    lesterbarber.com"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo