Wednesday 3 June 2015

One Lovely Blog!

My lovely bloggy friend Ruth (Charly & Ben's Crafty Corner) has nominated me for an award!

Thank you Ruth for the lovely compliment. 

The conditions to accepting the award are
  • Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their post.
  • Share 7 things your readers may not know about yourself.
  • Choose 10 blogs to nominate for the award. (It is fine to nominate less than ten, just however many you feel comfortable with.)
So here are 7 things about me:

1. I love elephants and have lots of them around my house (not real ones of course!)
2. One day, I would like to visit Florence & Tuscany in Italy.
3. My favourite colour is purple!
4. I live in a city (Belfast, Northern Ireland) though my heart is always in the countryside.



5. I have 3 teenage daughters who make me laugh! They are my world.



6. I have had a deep Christian faith from a young age - God is my rock and foundation.
7. I love to read survivor stories of world war 1 & 2. The strength of the human spirit to endure, overcome and even forgive the most extreme cruelty inflicted by man greatly inspires me!

I'm afraid I have struggled to find 7 interesting things to write about myself!  I hope you aren't too bored!

But here are a few much more interesting people you will love to read about!

Sarah: Sew Me
Tina: Secret Ingredient  - Love
Helen: Archie the Wonder Dog
Mary: Handmade by Mary
Teje: Nero's Post and Patch

Many thanks again for taking the time to read my regular ramblings, and to Ruth for the nomination!

Jude xo

8 comments:

  1. Hi Judith! Lovely post and your photos are beautiful, ecpesially of your daughters! Thank you for nominating my blog! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for the nomination, Judith! I'll see if I can come up with a few facts as interesting as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to find out a few new things about you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7 reasons we love ya chick x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some elephant cushions at home just using Valori Wells Karavan print and I love them to bits - first proper quilting fabric I ever bought!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely to learn more about you! Thanks for the nomination xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suggest good information in this message, click here.
    ufabet 24h
    slots เล่นได้

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo