Monday 21 December 2015

Quillow Up Front!

I'm delighted to be working with British Patchwork and Quilting magazine and submitted my first project to them several months ago!

Imagine my surprise when my first project is presented on the front cover!

British Patchwork & Quilting Jan16


It's always a contributor's delight to make the front cover!!

This is my Disappearing 9 Patch Quillow.  The disappearing 9 patch block is one of the quickest and most satisfying blocks to make.  And a quillow is a quilt which folds up into a pillow!!

British Patchwork & Quilting Jan16

Quillows are great for taking camping, to sleepovers, caravans, or in the car!

D9P Quillow 003

So if you'd like a quick and fun pattern to make one, get the January issue of British Patchwork and Quilting, out now!

D9P Quillow 001 (3)

Jude xo


6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo