Saturday 13 February 2016

Spring Walk!

Spring Walk

This is Spring Walk by Sarah Betz/Little Cube. Aren't they gorgeous!  I particularly love the cute umbrellas and swans!

I'll be working on these this weekend for a magazine commission.

There was plenty of the wet stuff about today, but isn't it lovely to see spring winning out!

Spring Drops


And walking of a different kind happened yesterday!

I took my family to Gaol!!


We have long been wanting to visit the historic and Victorian Crumlin Road Gaol in Belfast.

An informative and engaging tour, and well worth a visit.  

But don't worry, they let you out again!!

Have a great weekend!

Jude xo

5 comments:

  1. good to know they let you out after your gaol visit. Very ice fabrics and wow your 2 projects in popular patchwork that dropped through the letter box the other day are now on the to try list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judith! That was an interesting trip. Love your fabrics and the spring photo. I hope you don't need much umbrella this spring. x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  3. We thought the tour of Crumlin was great, too... Went with Grace in a sling when she was teeny tiny! Lol! Looking forward to seeing what you create with those fab fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a very imposing place to visit - imagine going and knowing you'd be there for years...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't visited there yet either. Heard it's good but it kind of gives me the shivers just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo