Tuesday 1 March 2016

Marvellous March!

Despite the rather damp and dull day today, it's so lovely to officially start spring!


February may have been a shorter month, but it was a busy one for me!

Feb'16 Roundup


Mostly sneak peeks here again I'm afraid, and one or two of these not made (but published) in February.  But I will tell you about them all in time.

And here are my bee blocks for February:

Reverse Churn Dash blocks for Bee Blessed
Bee Blessed
L-R: Brit Bee R4 block for Ceri; Hedgehog blocks for Anne/Siblings Together Bee 2
So that's my round-up for February!

And before I go, a wee shout out for donations of fat quarters for my bloggy friend Sheila, who is raising funds for Yorkhill Children's Hospital in Glasgow, and a special little girl called Beth.  You can read more about Beth's story and Sheila's fund raiser here.

Jude xo

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Feb makes! Off to stalk Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the plug Judith, really appreciate it. And I love those wee hedgehogs.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo