Tuesday 22 March 2016

Mini Easter Baskets Tutorial (& more)!

It's so lovely having my 'Uni daughter' back home for a wee while.

Fun with Family

We visited one of our all time favourite places (Mountstewart, Co.Down) today, and took some wonderful pics.  But more on that another day!

Today's post is all about this wee bundle of goodness:

Easter Basket

Now I can't take credit for this basket pattern, the original tutorial is here. It is quick and easy to make and great for using up tiny scraps.

Easter Basket


And if you don't want to work with 2" squares, you could vary the pattern using 6 x 3.5" squares, or no squares at all!


 And here are more free Easter tutorials from Blogland you might enjoy!

Felt Daffodils by Abby Glassenberg (While She Naps)
Applique Easter Basket by Peta (She Quilts A lot)
Fabric Basket and Eggs by Amy Smart (Diary of a Quilter)
Bunny Face Bag by Veronica (Sew Very)
Scrap Fabric Bunny Softie by Kim (Seven Thirty Three)
Fabric Birds by Hobbycraft

And as if that's not enough, there are lot's more tutorials on my Easter Pinterest Board - as well as my previous Easter tutorials. Go check them out!  There's something for everyone!

So that marks the end of my mini Easter series of tutorials.

I hope you have enjoyed them! You still have a few days left before Easter to make them, so don't panic!

Happy Sewing!

Jude xo






4 comments:

  1. hanks lots of good downloads you have shared today, have a lovely Easter with your eldest home with you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judith! Your black/white photo is fantastic! Thank you for the links. I wish you already Happy Easter! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Welcome home, S!! Such a lovely photo of you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of Easter wishes to you and your lovely girls this Easter x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo